February Literacy and Math Stations for Kindergarten
Be My Valentines, Groundhogs, Dental health and Presidents Day all are covered in this Kindergarten Common Core themed center pack.
What is included:
A total of 20 center/station activities (10 literacy centers and 10 math centers). With I Can card
All center station activities are common core aligned.
All math and literacy center/stations include:
• A recording sheet to assess students understanding of standards.
• A kid-friendly "I Can" visual direction card to promote independence and help students check for understanding of directions.
10 LITERACY STATIONS
• Sight Word Heart Match: Focuses on the sight words how, find, this, will, be, for, make, play, said, good, she, all (K.1a, RF.K.3c)
• CVC Word Write: Read and circle the correct CVC word. (RF.K.2)
• Brushin’ Up on Rhymes: Match the rhyming card to the picture on the recording sheet. (RF.K.1d)
• Groundhog's Missing Vowels: Say the word, write the vowel sound. (RF.K.3b)
• February Syllables: 1, 2 & 3 syllable sorts. (RF.K.2b)
• Mailbox Word Families: Word Family Sort –ap, -ip, -op, -up. (RF.K.2)
• Groundhog’s Real and Nonsense Words: Read and sort the CVC words. between real and nonsense words. (RF.K.2c, RF.K.2d, RF.K.3a)
• Heart Smart Word Endings: Write the last sound for each CVC word. (L.K.1a, RF.K.3a)
• February Sentences: Put the sentences in order. (L.K.1, L.K.2)
• Delicious Digraphs: Color the correct beginning digraph sound for ch, sh and th. (RF.K.2)
10 MATH STATIONS
• Happy Teeth Number Bonds: Number bonds to 8. : (K.OA.3)
• Valentine Number Order: What comes before and after numbers 10-21 (K.CC.A.2)
• Tooth-rific Tallies: Count the tally marks (4 – 15) to tell how many. Use the number cards for a matching game or in a pocket chart. (K.CC.B.5)
• Groundhog Ten Frames: Count the ten frames (9 – 20) to tell how many. : (K.CC.A.2 K.CC b.5)
• Brushin’ Up on Base Ten: Count the base 10 blocks to tell how many. (K.CC.A.3, K.NBT.A.1)
• Monumental Measurement: Measure the monuments using a nonstandard form of measurement. (K.MD.K.1)
• Mixed Up Valentines: Number Order (2 Sets) Differentiated. (K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)
• Sweet Treat Addition: Addition to 8. (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)
• Liberty Bell Count by Tens: Count by Tens from any given number. . (K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2)
• Love Letter Line-Up: Pick a Valentine and write the next 3 numbers. (2 Sets) Differentiated. (K.CC.A1, K.CC.A2)
Be sure to follow my store to be notified of sales and TpT Freebies.
Copyright © 2016Tiffani Mugurussa Time4Kindergarten.com
Like Time4kindergarten on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/mugurussa