February Morning Meeting Slides | Valentine's Day 2022 - 2023 Morning Meetings
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Winter Morning Meeting & Brain Break Bundle designed for in-person AND virtual instruction!This bundle has everything you need to conduct the perfect winter-themed Morning Meeting. This bundle includes:Winter Bitmoji Virtual Classroom: Template to create a winter-themed Bitmoji ClassroomWinter BPrice $21.80Original Price $27.25Save $5.45
- DAILY MORNING MEETINGS for the ENTIRE YEAR | Year Long Morning Meeting Bundle** This product is updated for the 2022 - 2023 school year. Both Google Slides and Powerpoint files are included with purchase. This product will be updated ANNUALLY during the summer for the next school year. **This producPrice $53.38Original Price $76.25Save $22.87
February 2023 Morning Meeting Slides
- Includes Black History Month, Chinese New Year,* Valentine's Day, Presidents' Day, and More!
- Activities for both in-person and virtual teaching!
** This product has been updated for the 2022 - 2023 school year. Both Powerpoint and Google Slides versions are included with purchase. FREE updates for life!**
With this EDITABLE product, you will receive 19 days worth of pre-made Morning Meetings (plus extra blank slides!). This adds up to 4+ whole weeks worth of February Morning Meetings!
This product includes:
- PDF with Directions
- 19 Morning Meetings, each of which includes:
- Day of Week Cover Page (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, etc.)
- Morning Greeting Slide (includes recommended greeting)
- Morning Share Slide (includes activity)
- Morning Activity Slide (includes activity)
- Morning Message Slide (includes recommended message)
- February Holiday Slides with activities
- Black History Month
- Groundhog Day
- National Pizza Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Chinese New Year*
- Presidents’ Day
- Extra blank slides
- Recommended Schedule (February 1st - 28th)
*Chinese New Year is in January 2023 this year, and therefore, can be found in my January slides. The holiday will be added back to February next time it falls in February!
- Product is a ZIP file that contains a PDF with directions and a Powerpoint file. Inside the PDF titled "OPEN FIRST," you will find a link to a Google Slides version.
- You will receive both a PowerPoint and Google Slides version with purchase.
- If you have any questions, you can email me at email@example.com.
- All text is editable so you can customize and make changes for your specific classroom needs (images are not editable).
I would love to hear your feedback on this resource! Click on your "My Purchases" page. Then, click on the review button and follow the directions on the screen. Each time you give feedback, TPT will give you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Copyright © 2021 EdTech Classroom
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to classroom use only.