This product is all you'll need to keep your Kinder's busy each morning working on and improving the skills they need. This product is Common Core-Based and covers MANY skills! The activities are age-appropriate for independent use and will keep your students engaged! There is NO PREP work for these activities....just print-and-go!
Skills covered in this product include:
* Identifying letter sounds
* Identifying beginning sounds
* Identifying medial vowel sounds in CVC words
* Reading and writing CVC words
* Reading and writing common sight words
* Identifying and categorizing word family words
* Printing first and last name
* Identifying onset digraphs (ch, sh, th)
* Counting syllables in 2 and 3 syllable words
* Identifying and representing numbers with Tally Marks
* Identifying and representing numbers with Ten Frames
* Identifying and writing numbers through 20
* Counting the number of objects in a group
* Count and write by 2's, 5's and 10's
* Identifying and writing teen numbers
* Solving simple addition through 6
* Identifying and creating patters
* Identifying the number of sides on a given shape
As you can see, your kindergarten students will be completely engaged and learning value skills that will help them develop as capable learners. These printables can also be used in your Literacy or Math Centers!
February-themed clipart is used throughout (Valentine's Day, President's Day and Groundhog's Day.)
As always, if you have any questions about this product, don't hesitate to contact me. You can ask a question on the Q & A page or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.