February One Page Readers - Printable Flip Books
This file will provide you with pages TO make 7 different mini readers for your students.
The reader is provided on one page, so your students can simply cut along the simple lines and staple to make a 7 page emergent reader.
The books included in this packet have a fall/autumn theme and each cover a different basic sentence structure.
1. Groundhog theme - "I like the groundhog's....."
2. America theme - " I see... a/an..."
3. Dental Health/Health theme - "To be healthy I can ..."
4. Spring theme - "We can see ..... flowers".
5. 2D Shapes - "The groundhog is a ......"
6. Feelings - "I can see a ..... flower."
7. Valentine's Day theme - "I'll give you a Valentine with ....".
7 cut-and-paste sentence worksheets are also provided. Students can read through the list of sentences quickly, to work on fluency, and then find the pictures that match each sentence!
Have fun with these One Page Readers! Thanks so much for visiting my store :)
Click here to find my Halloween One Page Readers
Click here to find my Christmas One Page Readers