Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
3 WAYS TO WRITE * Pump up your writing with this set of 44 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of February!
What are the 3 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need Avery Label 8163*.
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
Read this blog post to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
How could you use these writing prompts in your classroom?
• In a writing or ELA center
• Early finisher work
• Morning work
• Put a few in your substitute binder
• ...so much more!
What will my students write about?
• Black History Month
• President's Day
• Leap Year
• Groundhog's Day
• National Inventor's Day
• Abraham Lincoln's birthday
• Susan B. Anthony's birthday
• Valentine's Day / Cupid
• Mardi Gras
• Ash Wednesday
• George Washington's birthday
• National Freedom Day
• Chocolate Lover's month
• National Bird Feeding Month
• Super Bowl Sunday
• 100th Day of School / 100 Days of School
• International Friendship Week
• Library Lovers Month
• Alien Culture Day
• Bubble Gum Day
• Responsible Pet Owner's Month
• February / Winter
Writing formats include:
• Expository / Narrative / Persuasive prompts
• Write a rap/song
• The 5 W's (who what when where why how)
• "If you..."
• Write a short story
• Write a letter/summary/newspaper article
• Create a banner/card
• Create a comic strip
• Make a list...
• Acrostic poem
Grab the BUNDLED Writing Prompts for the Year.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!