Also included in
- YEAR OF WRITING PROMPTS • Get your writing center and lesson plans set up for the entire school year with this bundle of over 500+ illustrated writing prompts! What's included?• 500+ illustrated writing prompt cards (themed by monthly holidays and celebrations)• 49 different, seasonal writing respon$39.50$55.00Save $15.50
• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. • 4 WAYS TO WRITE | Pump up your writing with this set of illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of February!
What are the 4 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need Avery Label 8163*.
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
4. Digital: using Google Drive™/Google Slides™, students respond to the writing prompt.
Read this blog post to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
How could you use these writing prompts in your classroom?
• In a writing or ELA center
• Early finisher work
• Morning work
• Put a few in your substitute binder
• ...so much more!
What will my students write about?
• Black History Month
• President's Day
• Leap Year
• Groundhog's Day
• National Inventor's Day
• Abraham Lincoln's birthday
• Susan B. Anthony's birthday
• Valentine's Day / Cupid
• Mardi Gras
• Ash Wednesday
• George Washington's birthday
• National Freedom Day
• Chocolate Lover's month
• National Bird Feeding Month
• Super Bowl Sunday
• 100th Day of School / 100 Days of School
• International Friendship Week
• Library Lovers Month
• Alien Culture Day
• Bubble Gum Day
• Responsible Pet Owner's Month
• February / Winter
Writing formats include:
• Expository / Narrative / Persuasive prompts
• Write a rap/song
• The 5 W's (who what when where why how)
• "If you..."
• Write a short story
• Write a letter/summary/newspaper article
• Create a banner/card
• Create a comic strip
• Make a list...
• Acrostic poem
Grab the BUNDLED Writing Prompts for the Year.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!