Also included in
- Students will LOVE this Positional Word Game Bundle, and this bundle is GREAT for Special Education Classrooms! This Positional Word Game Bundle includes a Positional Word Game for each month, plus a couple bonus games! These games are a great addition to circle time or to use for a few minutes of d$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
This Positional Word Game a FUN, interactive game to practice using positional words and complete sentences for primary and special education classrooms. "Where is the Pig?" is a great addition to circle time, morning time, center time, or to use during a few free minutes of downtime during the month of FEBRUARY! I use this Positional Word Game in the morning during circle time, and my students are so excited to come in the classroom each morning and search for the Valentine Pig! You just have to remember to move the Valentine Pig Cards around the classroom each day ;) This positional word game is designed for use in preschool, primary, or special education classrooms.
*Where is the Valentine Pig? is part of my Positional Word Game Bundle! Check it out before you purchase!
This Positional Word Game includes:
- Picture-supported game board (to laminate and use with dry erase markers)
- Fill-in the blank game board (to laminate and use with dry erase markers)
- Ideas for Use Page
- 2 pages of Valentine Pig cards to laminate and hide around the classroom
- Write the Room Style Page (color and Black/White)
Other February Resources:
To view a Freebie version of this game, download:
I hope you enjoy this February Positional Word Game!
Follow my store! All new resources are 20% off the first 2 days!
Keywords: circle time game, positional words, picture-supported, differentiated resource, using complete sentences, special education and Autism resource, classroom activity, Valentine's Day Activities, February