Also included in
- Students will LOVE this Positional Word Game Bundle, and this bundle is GREAT for Special Education Classrooms! This Positional Word Game Bundle includes a Positional Word Game for each month, plus a couple bonus games! These games are a great addition to circle time or to use for a few minutes of d$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
Try this Positional Word Game this February with your special education classroom! "Where is the Skunk?" is a FUN, interactive game to practice using positional words and complete sentences. This Valentine's Day themed game is a great addition to circle time, morning time, center time, or to use during a few free minutes of downtime during the month of FEBRUARY! I use this Positional Word Game in the morning during circle time, and my students are so excited to come in the classroom each morning and search for the Skunks! You just have to remember to move the Skunk Cards around the classroom each day ;) This positional word game is designed for use in preschool, primary, or special education classrooms.
*Where is the Skunk? is part of my Positional Word Game Bundle which you can purchase now for a GREAT price!
This Positional Word Game includes:
- Picture-supported game board (to laminate and use with dry erase markers)
- Fill-in the blank game board (to laminate and use with dry erase markers)
- Ideas for Use Page
- 2 pages of Skunk cards to laminate and hide around the classroom
- "Write the Room" style page in color and black/white
You may also like:
Valentine's Day Activities - Where is the Valentine Pig? Which is also part of the BUNDLE!
I hope you enjoy this Valentine's Day Activity Game!
Follow my store! All new resources are 20% off the first 2 days!
To check out a Freebie version of this game, download:
Keywords: circle time game, positional words, picture-supported, differentiated resource, using complete sentences, special education classroom activity, Valentine's Day Activities, Autism resource