President's Day is coming fast! Teach your students about four of the most influential presidents of all time in a fun, original way with this complete video + activities kit. This is a lifelong resource that you can reuse again and again every year.
-A short video featuring 16 clue snippets for analysis and discussion on four presidents (George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt)
-A Powerpoint presentation of the clue snippets video
x12 worksheets (see the supporting document preview)
-Four summary worksheets
-Four QR code Presidentbook Profile worksheets
-Four while-watching clue analysis worksheets
This video and activity kit can be used as an in-class game (this is how I use it in my class):
1. First, the students fill out social network profiles on the four presidents by scanning QR codes.
2. The students summarize essential information on the presidents' lives.
3. The students are shown the clue snippets video.
4. While watching the snippets, the students fill out a clue analysis worksheet.
5. Finally, the students put together all of the information that they have and determine who the four presidents are.
If you like this resource, check out these holiday resources as well:
⭐ Black History Month - Martin Luther King Jr. and More Video + Activities Kit!
⭐ Black History Month - QR CODE "Black History Heroes" - scavenger hunt!
⭐ WINTER: All About the Winter Season Video & Activities