Also included in
- Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers can be used with any book, passage or text. Includes 15 reading skills in each set! Perfect for use throughout the entire school year!Early Pricing Bundle! 5 out of 10 sets of Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers are currently included!Early Pricing Bundl$15.00$19.95Save $4.95
- February reading activities for grades 2-5! These February ELA activities work with ANY fiction or nonfiction text and will last you the entire month! You'll find that these reading activities become a staple in your ELA block!Included in February Reading Activities Bundle:February Reading Comprehen$6.00$7.99Save $1.99
February Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers
15 February themed reading comprehension graphic organizers for any fiction & nonfiction text! Use throughout the month of February and beyond! You will find that these graphic organizers quickly become an essential part of your ELA block.
February Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers Include:
- Cause & Effect
- Character Traits
- Compare & Contrast
- Context Clues
- Determining Theme
- Making Connections
- Main Idea & Details
- Paragraph Writing
- Problem & Solution
- Retell the Story
- Sequence of Events
- Timeline of Events
- Text Features
- Vocabulary Words
Ideas for Use:
- ELA Centers
- Independent practice
- Small reading group/skill groups
- Print 2 or 4 to a page and glue into notebooks
- Use during mini-lessons! Enlarge reading graphic organizers to poster size, or project on whiteboard and copy onto chart paper for an interactive ELA Anchor Chart
- Distance learning? Upload desired graphic organizer to a virtual platform such as Google Classroom or SeeSaw
- Use with books, articles, paired text, and more!
- Leave with substitutes! Choose any read aloud and pair it with a graphic organizer... or two!
**Low ink, simple print & go pages!
For use with grades 2-5
Here are some other resources you may like!