Want to get your students excited and connecting with what they are reading? Try these February Reading Strategy Bookmarks. These bookmarks are fun for coloring and adding to a literacy center. The bookmarks also include important reading strategies.
- February-Themed Bookmarks (Black History Month, Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year, Groundhog Day, and Mardi Gras. OR save MONEY and grab the YEAR-LONG BUNDLE HERE!
- Reading Strategies
- Think Aloud
- Context Clues
- Prior Knowledge
- Story Elements (Characters, Setting, Plot, Theme, and Mood)
- February Reading Log
- Fiction Guiding Questions
- Nonfiction Guiding Questions
These are designed to be printed individually OR combined for two-sided (fun stuff on one side and strategies on the other).
Ways to Use the Reading Bookmarks:
- In the School Library
- Reading Lessons (Focus on one skill or everyone focus on a different skill)
- Keep track of books read during the month
- Note-taking on reading
- Just for FUN!
Other Products You Might Enjoy:
Sight Word Story Bundle
February Literacy Center Writer’s Workshop