I am so excited about incorporating STEAM (STEM) into my Science class this year. Our class, myself included, found our Science curriculum redundant and boring. I created this STEAM pack to get my students excited about Science class each week.
In this February STEAM activities product, there are five activities: Groundhog's Day Shadows, Love Bugs, White House construction and Tooth Fairy Flight (February is Dental Health Month) and Valentine's Day Google Classroom items activity. Find more information about what each activity includes below.
1. Groundhog's Galore!: students will build the groundhog's burrow and learn about shadows using flashlights
2. "What is Groundhog's Day?" informational paper
3. "Will He See His Shadow?" informational paper
4. Groundhog templates: color and black and white option
5. Groundhogs Galore! graphic organizer
6. Love Bug: students make love bugs out of pipe cleaners, beads and googly eyes
7. Love Bug gift tag (optional)
8. White House construction: students will build the white house with paper, cereal box and provided templates
9. "President's Day" information sheet
10. "President's Day" graphic organizer
11. US flag and bushes templates: color and black and white option
12. Tooth Fairy Flight: students build paper air planes for Tooth Fairy to fly on
13. "Tell Me About Teeth!" informational page
14. Building a Paper Airplane instructions sheet (for student reference)
15. Tooth Fairy Flight graphic organizer
16. Tooth Fairy Flight distance log
17. Tooth Fairy images: four options
18. February Valetine's Day Legos Google Classroom directions
19. Google Classroom before and after completion pictures (teacher reference): students build digital lego images of a heart, Hershey's Kiss, rose and mailbox
20. Google Classroom Valentine's Day Legos graphic organizer
21. Built Legos photos for teacher's reference
22. How to work Google Classroom lesson directions (three pages)
Read more about the February STEAM Activities here
This is part of the STEAM Activities GROWING BUNDLE!!! Find it here
Want more STEAM activities for each month? Look below!
FREE Introducing STEAM Mini Book
January STEAM Activities
March STEAM Activities
April STEAM Activities
May STEAM Activities
June STEAM Activities
July STEAM Activities
August STEAM Activities
November STEAM Activities
December STEAM Activities
**Look out for more STEAM activities each month. COMING SOON!**
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!