February Scrambled Sentences ---
Great for morning work, homework, or center time. This February pack includes 42 pages. There are 21 winter (February) related pictures for students to unscramble the sentence at the bottom of each page by cutting the words out and gluing in the correct order to tell about the picture. There are 2 pages of each picture making the pack 42 pages. The first page with each picture has the “unscramble the sentence” activity and then students are to TRACE the sentence that matches the unscrambled sentence in the box. The second page with each picture has the “unscramble the sentence” activity, but then there is a blank box for students to WRITE the unscrambled sentence on their own (no tracing like the first page for each picture).
A black and white picture is included at the top of each page for students to color. This activity requires students to find the word with the capital letter to place first in the sentence and to find the last word by looking for the ending punctuation. Then students have to arrange the rest of the words in order to make sense and to match the picture at the top. A variety of sentence types and word choices are included to provide for differentiation.
Higher students could also turn to the back of their paper and add more sentences to create a story about the picture.
The 18 sentences included are:
I colored the hearts red.
The flowers are pretty.
The lollipop tastes good.
I saw the lovebug.
The cupcake tastes very good.
Be my valentine!
I got many valentines.
I like the flowers.
We mailed the valentine.
He picked the flowers.
The candy is sweet.
Monkey saw a valentine.
The dog has hearts.
The owl has a heart.
I can spell love.
Love is in the heart.
Will you be my valentine?
Can you see the hearts?
The groundhog saw his shadow.
I brush my teeth.
The alligator has big teeth.
This product is NOW AVAILABLE in a Scrambled Sentences Bundle. Purchasing the Bundle provides an 11% SAVINGS rather than purchasing each individual pack.
**********Please follow me by clicking on the green star by my picture above to be notified of new products and freebies!**********
You may also like:
1. Ten Frames 0-10 Winter (Fill in the Ten Frames)
2. Ten Frames 0-10 Winter
3. Ten Frames 11-20 Winter
1. Sight Words (Match & Write)
2. Pocket Chart Sentences (I-see-a)
Literacy & Math
1. Winter Print & Learn Literacy & Math-Kindergarten
2. Morning Work (February)
Numbers and Number Words
1. Numbers and Sets to 10 Winter
2. Write Numbers 0-20
3. Mittens Numbers and Number Words Sequencing
4. Penguins Numbers and Number Words Sequencing
5. Snowman Numbers and Number Words Sequencing
6. Number Sequencing 0-20 Hearts (February)
1. Emergent Reader: Mittens (Ten Frames and Number Words)
2. Emergent Reader: Snowflakes
3. Emergent Reader: Hearts
4. Emergent Reader: The Party (February)
Reading & Writing
1. Scrambled Sentences (February)
2. February Words Book (Sentence Writing)
3. Fix It Up Sentences (February)
4. Snowman Read and Write
5. Winter Read and Write
Addition & Subtraction
1. Addition Numbers and Number Words Cut and Paste (Sums to 10 and 20)
2. Subtraction Word Problems (February)
3. February Addition Story Problems Book (Sums to 10)
4. February Subtraction Story Problems Book (From 10)
5. Addition Word Problems (February)
6. Subtraction Problems with Manipulatives (February)
7. Addition Problems with Manipulatives (February)
1. Writing Through the Year
2. Writing Center Packet (February)
3. Winter Words (Sentence Writing)
4. Opinion Writing: 100th Day of School
5. Opinion Writing: Holidays
6. Opinion Writing: Favorite Valentine Gift
7. Opinion Writing: Polar Animals
1. Beginning Sounds (February)
1. Direction Pictures (Chevron)
Please visit me at:
Thanks for stopping by.