This product says, "Slow Much Love" - Which is available in color (as shown) and black and white! It can be used for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or Father's Day. I even used it for school choice week that was in February! Or if you want to spread kindness around in your classroom and want a cute bulletin board/ door decoration- this craft is for you!
The Sloth Writing Flip Chart for the students include:
- "I love mom slow much"
- "I love dad slow much"
- "I love school slow much"
- "I love kindness slow much"
- "I love ______ slow much" (this is a fill in the blank)
1. Look through the file to determine what you want! Print it out & make copies.
2. Students will write on the heart with the lines. This will be guided by whichever they are writing about!
3. Cut out and color over the top heart (if wanted)- Could also print the hearts on colored paper.
3. Students can color the sloth and cut him out.
4. Glue the heart to the sloths head to make it easier to put his arms on. Then glue his arms and claws on.
5. Glue googly eyes or students can draw the sloths eyes!
Other related resources:
Thank you for the purchase! Remember to follow my store and leave feedback on this product! Thank you!=)