This February Word Search Pack for K-2 includes 6 word search puzzles and 6 answer keys. Answer keys are highlighted according to color: red = horizontal words, yellow = vertical words, and teal = diagonal words.
Students are asked to find and circle words in the puzzle using a word list. Words may be vertical, horizontal, diagonal, forward, or backward. Puzzles contain color and black and white clipart.
Use this winter pack during morning work, as homework, or as handouts for substitute teachers. Also, it’s the perfect activity for early finishers and ESL students.
February Word Search Pack includes:
- Groundhog Day Word Search
- Let’s Make a Valentine! Word Search
- Valentine’s Day Compound Words Word Search
- Parts of the Polar Bear Winter Animals Word Search
- Parts of the Penguin Winter Animals Word Search
- The Mitten Characters Word Search