February Writing Prompts | Morning Meeting | National Holidays | Daily Writing
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Use this BUNDLE of 365 writing prompts for morning meetings, work on writing, or as a writing warm-up to hook your students each day with a fun holiday that they get to write about. No longer will you hear the words, "I don't know what to write about!" because you will have a writing prompt for everPrice $23.20Original Price $48.00Save $24.80
Use these February writing prompts for morning meeting, work on writing, or as a writing warm-up to hook your students each day with a fun holiday that they get to write about. No longer will you hear the words, "I don't know what to write about!" because you will have a writing prompt for every single day featuring a holiday of that day.
Click here to grab the bundle at a DISCOUNT for a limited time only.
The resource consists of national, international, world, and fun holidays for every day. Don't like one of the ones I chose? Then use the editable slides to find and add your own holidays!
- Teacher Manual: This PDF is filled with tips and ideas for using this resource. It also includes pages for downloading a Google Slides version of the resource.
- Display Slides: Available in PowerPoint and Google Slides. Holiday and prompts are editable.
- Student Response Booklet: Available in a printable PDF. Students could also just write responses in a notebook. Not editable but does include an editable page so you can change out a holiday.
- Students Response Slides: Digital version of the student response booklet available in PPT and Google Slides. Holiday and prompts are editable.
- Morning meeting
- Writing response
- Writing station/center
- Writing warm-up
- ELA warm-up
- Morning work
Check out the preview for a closer look!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺