Get your students out of their seats and engaged in learning with this fun QR code activity. This assignment can be used in an economics course to reinforce or review content, while allowing students to move around and use technology. Teachers print QR codes and post them around the school or the classroom. Students then work individually or in groups to scan the codes with their smartphones or tablets and complete the assignment. These QR codes come up as plain text, so there is no need for an internet connection. This packet provides QR codes for 20 different questions and gives tips on how best to implement this activity in your classroom.
• Purpose of Federal Reserve
• Jobs of Federal Reserve
• Board of Governors
• Federal Open Market Committee
• Monetary Policy (discount rate, reserve requirement, open market operations)
• Teacher instructions and implementation tips
• Teacher summary with questions, QR codes, and answers
• Full-page, half-page, and small printable QR codes for posting on walls, etc.
• Student worksheet with place for teachers or students to enter location clues (optional)
• Optional PowerPoint to display questions on the board for discussion after the activity
to see my other QR code activities.
You Might Also Like...
125 Activities and Assignments for High School Economics
180 Bell Ringers and Warm-ups for Economics
30 Economics Writing Prompts
30 Creative Economics Assignments
13 Stand and Sort Activities to Get Economics Students Moving
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking ‘Follow Me’ next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.