Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This lesson teaches students about the ratification of the US Constitution and the establishment of America’s two first political parties, the Federalists & the Anti-Federalists. This lesson provides a variety of activities including:
• Completed lesson plan with step-by-step instructions
• Two PowerPoint presentations
• Bell ringers
• Cooperative activity idea
Check out the YouTube video that goes with this lesson @ Mr. Raymond's Civics EOC Academy YouTube channel. If this helps please be sure to subscribe.
Please note, this product is for personal classroom use by a single teacher. If you would like to copy this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at 50% off the original price!
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item unprotected on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.