Students will complete a graphic organizer comparing and contrasting the Federalists and the Democratic-Republicans. The organizer contains 22 questions. Students will use kid-friendly websites to answer the questions. I have included an answer key. Please message me if you have any questions.
*Editable Word Document
*I have included hyperlinks to the websites.
*The organizer can be uploaded to your website or Google Drive; however, please make sure it is password protected.
- Leaders (Hamilton and Jefferson)
- Power of the Federal Government (National Government vs. States' Rights)
- Constitution (Strict vs. Loose Interpretation)
- Economy (Industrial vs. Agrarian)
- National Bank (Support vs. Oppose)
- Foreign Policy (Britain vs. France)
- Running the Government (Wealthy vs. Ordinary People)
- Location (New England and the Southern States)