A fun open-ended game to reward target words and sounds in speech therapy, special education, and regular education!
Use your creativity for this game! The frog can easily be played on flat paper, with an open mouth slot, mounted onto a container or any other way you may think of!
With each target your student makes, he or she gets to choose a bug to place on the frog's long tongue. (And who doesn't like bugs?!) When the tongue is full of bugs, the student gets to feed all the bugs to the frog through the slot! Yum! An entertaining game that is so versatile!
I love how open-ended this game can be!
- Change up what you put on the frog’s tongue! Plastic bugs, coins, candy, cereal….
- Roll up the frog’s tongue to clear it off or start again if the target is not met.
- Add Velcro spots to the tongue and make bugs or other objects “stick” to it!
- Use as a math or reading center activity. See who can get the most bugs to feed!
- Feed bugs through the slot with every target for increased rewards.
- Send home as an easy and fun printable for home use!
- Targets can be anything! Sounds, words, sight words, numbers, reading, actions, attempts….
-Frog game page with and without mouth slot guide.
-Frog tongue cut-out.
-20 printable bugs.
-Instructions and visuals for play.
Print on cardstock and laminate for durability.
Remember when you rate products you've purchased, you earn TpT credit towards future purchases! I'd love your feedback!