Use this no-prep digital resource during your preschool speech teletherapy therapy sessions with your entire caseload! Your students will enjoy feeding the yucky snacks to the different Halloween Characters.
This activity is open-ended, so you can adapt it to suit your students' needs. Speech and Language Goals that could be targeted include:
- Speech Sounds
- Possessive 's
- Past Tense -Ed
- First Sound Identification
- Following Directions
- Spatial Concepts
A One-Page Cheat Sheet with simple elicitation ideas for these goals is included!
Five characters are included:
- Jack O'Lantern
Check out a preview!
If you love this product, you may also love:
- Halloween Play Based Speech and Language Companion
- Halloween WH- Questions with Smash Mats and Visual Option Cards
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!
- FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas and all things speech related.
- CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.