Also included in
- Teaching kindergarten, first, and second graders all about rhythm can be challenging, but these resources are here to help! These are all of the song, lessons, games, centers activities, flashcards, and more that I have created to teach quarter notes, eighth notes, and quarter rests.Join my free res$55.65$79.50Save $23.85
- As elementary music teachers, we often joke about being stuck in "sol-mi" land. As much as we joke... sol-mi (and subsequently sol-la-mi) do take up a large part of our school days.This product includes all of the songs, flashcards, and games that I use to teach sol-mi and sol-la-mi to kindergarten,$40.00$54.00Save $14.00
- By the time we get to October, students are usually bouncing out of their seats. The newness of the school year has worn off, and they high on Halloween goodies. Music teachers have to work extra hard in order to keep students engaged! Monster rhythms are the perfect addition to any fall rhythm less$15.00$21.00Save $6.00
Looking for a fun (but easy!) game for young students to practice reading rhythms or solfege? Fee the Monster is perfect for young students-- it is cute, fun, and easy to explain. Plus, it gets them reading rhythms and melodies!
- Print out monster (in color or black and white)
- Cut and glue monster onto a cereal box or gift bag
- Cut out rhythm or solfege cards depending on what you are working on
- Have students sit in groups. One person at a time reads a card. If they are wrong, they put it back. If they are right, they get to feed it to the monster!
So simple and so fun.
I designed my Monster Rhythm and Solfege cards to go along with this game. You can check them out here!
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE resources!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room