Also included in
- Growing bundle of ALL of my digital resources for speech therapy! Included are a variety of interactive books, interactive PDFs and BOOM Cards, errorless activities, sentence strips, and more! With MORE coming! Many activities also come with printable versions, so be sure to check each resource!Clic$197.75$282.50Save $84.75
- Have fun feeding the animals as you practice articulation and language! This BUNDLE includes all of my "Feed the..." activities! For the print version, use the black and white option as a print and go craft! Print the animal and the corresponding food page and have your students cut, paste, and colo$16.00$20.00Save $4.00
Have fun feeding the shark fish as you practice articulation and language! For the print version, use the black and white option as a print and go craft! Print the shark and the corresponding fish page and have your students cut, paste, and color the fish as they say their words. The color option can be used to make a reusable activity by laminating it and using adhesive (i.e., Velcro). The BOOM card version is perfect for distance learning!
The following goals are included:
- Articulation: CVC, 2- to 4-syllable words, initial, medial, and final positions of p, b, m, t, d, n, l, f, v, s, z, k, g, ch, sh, j, th, initial position of h, w, y, blends, prevocalic /r/, all forms of vocalic /r/
- Language: regular and irregular verbs, regular and irregular plurals, categories, functions, subjective pronouns, objective/possessive pronouns
In this download, you will receive:
- My TOU
- Printable pages (color and b/w)
- Boom card link
Click HERE to see a preview of this resource!
When you download this resource, you will receive a LINK to the Boom Learning website where you can use these cards. You can use a free or paid account. See below for details about the Boom Learning platform.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
I hope you enjoy this resource! If you do, you might also enjoy some of my other digital resources!
You can also find me on Instagram!: @chloeelizabethslp
Keywords: special education, speech therapy, distance learning, Telehealth, teletherapy, no prep, no print, summer, sharks, ocean, sea creatures, apraxia, articulation, phonology, language