Feed the Shark Non-Standard Measurement Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Get your tots swimming through the sea with these ocean math and literacy activities and ocean centers for preschoolers! These ocean activities are hands-on and engaging ways to learn preschool skills such as counting, non-standard measurement, letter identification, letter formation, rhyming words,Price $16.40Original Price $20.50Save $4.10
This shark measurement activity is the perfect way to incorporate counting and non-standard measurement during your ocean theme centers! Draw a Feed the Shark card with a certain number of cubes, link the cubes together, and find a fish of that measurement to feed to the shark.
This ocean measurement activity includes (in both color and black & white):
- shark head (with blank mouth to cut out)
- 10 Feed the Sharks cards with numbers 1-10
- fish in 10 different sizes to match the linking cubes lengths (black & white - print on colored card stock)
- shark fin printout
Not only will your students love feeding the shark, but they will be working on counting skills, fine motor skills, and learning how to measure with this ocean themed math activity! Grab it today and watch the magic unfold as your students feed the shark.
Materials needed for this shark activity:
- linking cubes
- tub or box to attach shark head to
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Ocean Activities for Preschoolers
WHAT TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID ABOUT THIS SHARK ACTIVITY…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Brittany A. says, "When I say my kids loved this! They had a BLAST using this during our ocean theme at the end of the year. I laminated the pieces so we could use them again and again. So cute!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amy C. says, “Once again another fun and engaging activity. My students had a fun time counting and measuring but the best part was feeding the shark. The kids would laugh out loud as the shark would gobble up the fish. Your activities always take an ordinary skill up a notch. Thank You!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ John B. says, “What a fun activity!! The kiddos loved it! It was a great activity to introduce non-standard measurement. I used it as a small group activity. ”
You may also like…
❤️ More THEMED PRESCHOOL ACTIVITIES!
Copyright © Turner Tots.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.