This fun feed-the-animal game is a perfect way for toddlers and preschoolers to learn and practice their colors, numbers, letters, and sizes.
– A shark head with its mouth open,
– labels for storage,
– fish with numbers 1-40,
– fish with uppercase letters,
– fish with lower case letters,
– fish in six common colors (red, blue, yellow, purple, green, orange)
– fish in three different sizes (large, medium, and small) in a labeled and an unlabeled version.
***Are you looking for a similar game with sight words? Check out my ⭐ Editable Feed the Bunny Sight Word Game