Feed the Turkey is a cute Thanksgiving articulation activity targets initial, medial and final sounds. Your students will love practicing as they feed the turkey pies with articulation pictures on them.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
1. Print out the open mouth turkey, turkey spinner and pies then laminate.
2. Cut out the turkey and its mouth. Cut out pies and spinner.
3. Trace the mouth on either a brown paper bag, an empty gallon jug (cut out top of
jug) or shoe box. Cut out the tracedmouth.
4. Staple, glue or tape the open mouth turkey
onto a brown paper bag, jug or shoebox.
1.Have each student pick a pie of target sound.
2. Have each student spin the turkey spinner to determine how many times the student will say each sound.
3. After the student practices each sound, they can feed the turkey the pie.
Check out my other Thanksgiving Language products below:
Check out my Thanksgiving Articulation products here:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback is appreciated! Don't forget to follow my store :)
Antony Moussignac, MS, CCC-SLP.
Ms. Toni's Speech Tools-Copyright 2019.
All Rights Reserved.
Download is for single use only.