Feedback & Learning Target 'Post It Note' Pack
All teachers understand the importance of providing specific and timely feedback and the power of student-set learning targets. However, without the right resources, this process can be extremely arduous and time-consuming.
As a result, this resource has been created to serve 2 purposes:
1 - To streamline the feedback process making it more efficient and impactful
2 - To facilitate student-set targets which can be easily set, recorded and monitored
How does it work?
1. Give meaningful feedback:
- A range of post it note templates/scaffolds are included for writing, reading, math and personal achievement, e.g. 2 stars and a wish, glowing and growing comments
- Feedback can be handwritten straight onto post it notes or PDF files can be 'annotated' so teachers can type feedback into the document
2. Teachers / students set meaningful learning targets:
- After reflecting on the feedback provided, teachers facilitate student-set learning targets using the post it note templates provided
- To meet their learning goal, students must demonstrate the skill 3 times
- To track their progress, students hole punch the number 1, 2, or 3 on their target post-it each time they meet their target
*Printing onto post it notes eliminates the need to cut, paste and glue 'feedback / learning target slips' into student books, making the whole process streamlined and time-efficient!
**Also included in the pack are editable whole class and individual student record templates!
Still note sure? Click on the PREVIEW button to get a closer look!
| post it note template | visible learning | formative assessment | self assessment | learning goal | sticky note template