This is a simple, visual handout to help families understand the components of a feeding disorder. It helps organize the information clearly so that your entire team can understand the four areas that need to be addressed in a "whole child" approach.
⇨ WHAT’S INCLUDED ⇦
○ blank template
○ version with check-boxes
⇨ HOW TO PREP ⇦
○ This resource is NO PREP! Just print and go - or pull it up on your device for no print.
● Feeding Therapy Visuals & Activities
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources always 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
COME SAY HI!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
● Youtube ● Pinterest ● Facebook ●
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!