This program is designed to intrinsically motivate children as learners by raising their awareness of the moments and achievements that are worth feeling PROUD of!
The program includes resources to genuinely motivate your students through a succinct and consistent system.
Main steps outlined and supported in the program to develop intrinsic motivate are;
- Identifying what motivates and makes students proud in their learning.
- Making explicit the skills and understandings students are working towards.
- Celebrate student's achievements and meaningful accomplishments and support their ability to identify when they have made progress.
- Use of explicit and consistent language relating to intrinsic motivation.
- OPTIONAL - connect and acknowledge achievements with the use of privileges.
- Posters and displays to encourage students to think about the word 'PROUD' and the areas in their life they might feel proud in.
- Worksheets for students to record what motivates them through all aspects of their life.
- Resources to develop student learning goals.
- Resources to help you and your students acknowledge achievements and things to be proud of.
BLACK-LINE MASTERS FOR ALL COLORED RESOURCES