Also included in
- Students often have difficulty handling their feelings and need strategies to help them cope with the situation. These activities are designed to give your students strategies to use. It will help them to become effective problem solvers and to have better behaviors in your classroom.By purchasing t$35.00$41.00Save $6.00
These activities are perfect for teaching kids with autism about their feelings and emotions. Try these lesson plans in the classroom or in the small group setting. These ideas and activities will help teach kids how to identify their thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
This resource is part of a bundle that includes 6 resources. Click here to purchase the bundle and save 15%.
• Appropriate for elementary students.
• Works great for students with autism.
• Also effective with students that have difficulty identifying their emotions and struggle with identifying how others feel.
• Students that need to learn about emotions.
• Students read about twelve characters and learn about how they feel.
• Students also learn the definitions for each feeling.
• Describes nonverbal cues that includes body language and facial cues.
• Comprehension questions that includes cut/paste and multiple choice activities for students to practice.
• Encourage written expression by students writing about their feelings.
• 7 pages in color and 7 pages in black/white
• Total of 14 pages
• 12 characters with a story describing each feeling.
• Each story describes nonverbal cues that include body language and facial expressions.
• Includes instructions
• 5 cut/paste questions in color and 5 cut/paste questions in black/white
• 2 Multiple choice questions (Circle the correct answer)
• Total of 12 questions
• Students answer questions by completing the cut/paste activity or answer multiple choice questions.
Written Expression: I Feel When...
• Students use the 12 characters as a writing prompt
• Students write about how they feel and what makes them feel that way
• 6 pages in color and 6 pages in black/white
• Total of 12 pages
• Includes instructions
This product by © The Artsy SLP is copyrighted for single classroom or caseload use only. This product may not be resold and can be copied for personal use within a classroom only.
Also, click here to follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please take a minute of your time to leave feedback after purchasing this product and using it in your classroom. You earn one TPT credit for every dollar you spend that can be applied toward future TpT purchases.
You may also enjoy these Social Skills activities:
Bundle and Save! Feelings and Emotions Bundle
You may also enjoy these Teen Social Skills Activities:
Bundle and Save! Social Skills for Teens Bundle