Feelings Bingo is a great way to support social emotional learning and help kids begin to manage strong emotional states.
24 Calling Cards
20 unique Bingo Game Boards, each containing 24 feelings
Bingo Game Variations sheet (showing gradually more complex ways to play. So the game can grow with kids!)
The characters demonstrate their feelings through their faces, hands, shoulders and torsos to help kids fully identify and differentiate.
The name of the feeling is written below each original hand-drawn character (using the dyslexie font for easy reading).
We chose the 24 feelings according to current research, as explained and shown on our Feelings Wheel For Kids:
• The 4 basic biologically-based feelings (happy, sad, scared and mad)
• Plus 20 related but more complex feelings (excited, calm, proud, focused, loving, tired, hurt, lonely, bored, sorry, embarrassed, surprised, worried, confused, anxious, mad, frustrated, jealous, disgusted, furious and overwhelmed)
We're on a mission to help you raise more Zentered Kids. If you LOVE our products and want others to find us, we TRULY do appreciate your help:
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”
• Select “My Purchases”
• Give us a 5 Star rating and leave feedback
• Know that we are super grateful!