5 Different Types of Feelings Check-In Pages
Use these to help even your least expressive students share their feelings. I have found that it helps to have multiple types of feelings check-in pages available for students based on their personal preferences and needs. Some students like to express their feelings verbally while others are more comfortable writing or drawing how they feel or what is going on in their life.
This set includes:
- 2 check-in pages with 11 different feelings/facial expressions
- 1 check-in page that allows student to both choose the feeling/facial expression and write/draw their feelings and why they are feeling that way
- 1 check-in page that allows students to express multiple feelings through coloring
- 1 daily feelings check-in page that allows the teacher/counselor to track students' feelings and antecedents in order to monitor patterns
- 1 weekly feelings tracking sheet to help with antecedent/ feelings monitoring with a completed example