Also included in
- Editable name books meet emergent readers! Beginning readers will love seeing their own name on every page of their little books. The repetitive text and easy-to-recognize pictures will ensure their success. EASY PREPThese books are easy prep for you. Just type each student’s name once, and the nam$36.75$51.00Save $14.25
Emergent readers about Feelings meet editable name books! Beginning readers will love seeing their own name on every page of their little book about feelings. Use these to add some Social Emotional Learning to your reading lessons. The repetitive text and easy-to-recognize pictures will ensure students' success.
These books are easy prep for you. Just type each student’s name once for each book, and the names will automatically fill in on every page of that book. There’s no re-ordering of pages – everything prints out ready to just cut and staple.
There is also a version for just one child that can be read on a screen or printed out. These are perfect for distance learning.
Unlike my other personalized readers, these books have a different version for boys and for girls. This is because the adorable clipart I wanted to use came this way. The benefit to you is that you will have more feeling words to use with your class.
⭐MORE ABOUT THESE EMERGENT READERS
- The books print half-page size. Each one is 11 pages long plus a cover. (So you're getting 22 unique pages since the boy and girl versions are different).
- They are black and white - perfect for coloring in.
- Use these whole class or in small groups, and then send them home for additional practice.
- Yes, you can share these on a secure learning platform or via email with your students' families.
⭐HOW DOES THIS RESOURCE WORK?
►Watch the preview video to view each page of the boy version of the book and see for yourself how this resource works.
It's super easy to add your student names to the books. You only need to type each name once!
All you need is a computer (not an iPad) and Adobe Reader (which is free, and there’s a link to it in the file just in case you don’t have it already)
The fonts shown are already embedded in the resource. You won’t have to download any fonts. The file is ready to go! Please note that this means you also cannot change the fonts.
The form where you type student names has space for 4 names. However, you can create an unlimited number of personalized readers by reusing the file over and over again.
Long names such as Charlotte and Christopher will fit perfectly. Extremely long names will cause the line to print in a smaller font.
⭐YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
⭐TIPS FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!
⭐Want to know when I'm having a sale or have posted a new product?