Also included in
- Everything you need to teach students about feelings and emotions! The interactive books, posters, and task cards are designed for your students who need visuals, and hands-on lessons. This bundle includes everything your students need in order to learn, generalize and master emotions. Click the linPrice $7.80Original Price $9.75Save $1.95
Looking to improve receptive and expressive language and attending skills while teaching about feelings and emotions? Then interactive books are for you!
These interactive books require students to move the pictures and participate.This active participation improves attending skills while reducing off task time.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Students who need help to break down the feelings, how others think, what you should do when you are upset and identification of feelings.
- Hands-on learners
- Students who need repeated & varied practice to gain skills
- Students who need visual supports
- Repetitive and predictable text for early readers.
- 4 Books included
- Digital versions (hosted on Boom Learning) included
- 10 extension ideas of activities you could do to extend and enhance learning
►4 interactive books are Included:
• The book, "How Do You Feel?" , targets labeling feelings and answering questions. Students match feelings pictures.
• The book, "How Would You Feel?", focuses on cause and effect. Students see a situation and how it might make you feel.
• In the book, "What Makes You Happy?", students will label and match pictures of things that make people happy.
• The last book, "How To Calm Yourself Down", talks about activities and strategies students can do to calm themselves down when they are angry, mad, or frustrated.
► Links to access the digital versions of each book on the BOOM Learning℠ website.
►A list of 10 ideas on how to use these books to extend learning
Here’s what teachers are saying:
✏️ "This resource was hugely beneficial for my social/emotional learners. The various matching books are all unique and engaging. Absolutely love it!" -Zachary J.
✏️ "This was a great resource!! It allows my non-verbal students to answer independently and they digest the information much easier! " -Morgan T.
✏️ "Love how these are interactive. Great for teaching basic emotions and for building upon that understanding. I have used it with my younger kids, as well as older students with ASD." -Abagail H.
Connect with me:
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
Don’t miss out on discounts, freebies, and new products! Simply click the green star under my store name to follow my store.
This product by Pamela Petralia is copyrighted for single classroom or caseload use only. This product may not be resold and can be copied for personal use within a classroom only. If you have questions, please email email@example.com ©Pamela Petralia
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.