Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This activity is perfect for helping your students identify their feelings and learn appropriate behaviors at the same time. Help your students set the foundation for learning social skills. In the process, they will also become social detectives!
Feelings discussed: angry, shy, silly, and frustrated.
This product includes:
• 24 [Color]Case Scenarios that includes: 1 problem and 1 mission for the social detective
• 24 [Black & White] Case Scenarios that includes: 1 problem and 1 mission for the social detective
• Index Cards perfect for: inferencing, sequencing, comprehension, and much more!
• Definitions of each feeling including social cues
• Character descriptions and Character Analysis
Students are asked a variety of questions to encourage discussions and critical thinking skills.
• After reading each scenario the students must: define each feeling, analyze the situation, identify the problem, and determine a solution.
• There's more than one correct answer so encourage an open discussion with your students!
Each activity is featured in color and black/white
Includes a zip file with all activities described above. If you need help opening the file, don't hesitate to contact me.
If you enjoy this product, you may also enjoy these other pragmatic language activities:
Bundle and Save!Feelings, Emotions, and Social Skills Bundle