Feelings Emotions Unit (SEL) for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Social skills (SEL) are essential skills that teachers need to teach just like they need to teach letters and sounds. It is a life skill! The social skills units in this bundle include tons of visual supports, classroom routines, social stories, songs, engaging activities, vocabulary building, booklPrice $52.00Original Price $74.50Save $22.50
- Are you ready for an amazing school year? I’ve got all the printables you need to have a successful school year. Every Pocket of Preschool bundles and individual resources on TpT is included in this HUGE Curriculum pack: Assessments, Student Portfolios, Character Education and Social Skills, Math anPrice $750.00Original Price $1491.00Save $741.00
Feelings and Emotions SEL unit is loaded with fun activities to teach and build your student's emotional vocabulary and social skills. It includes posters/cards, a graph, feeling wheels, emotions write the room, and real feeling photographs. These fun feelings and emotion activities will help you build a caring classroom community of learners who will support each other all year long! The activities have a page of teacher tips and/or photographs to help you create the activity easily. You can use these activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, class meetings, and share during circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
This is included in my Social Skills (SEL) Bundle for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten! Buy the bundle and save over 20%!
Included (most activities include a teacher tips page): updated 7/22 to make the clip art more diverse (just download again for the update)
• Feeling & Emotions Parent/Family Letter
• Feeling Posters & Small Header (8 to a page)
o Feelings Included: happy, mad, sad, proud, shy, frustrated, content, surprised, scared, excited, worried, embarrassed
• Feeling Posters (2 to a page)
• How Do You Feel? Individual Feelings Poster
• What Can You Do with Feeling Cards? Idea Page (with real classroom photographs)
• How Do You Feel? Poster Headers (4 different sizes)
• Feeling Graph with Headers and Emogie Faces
• Feeling Writing Paper (with lines & without lines)
• Feelings Write the Room
• Feeling Magazine Book or Collage
• Safe Place Teacher Page & Signs (3 options)
• Feeling Wheel (4 options in color and black line)
• Feeling Photographs (4 to a page)
• Utilizing Class Meetings Teacher Page
• Feeling Vocabulary Teacher Page
• Talking About Feelings Teacher Page
• Feeling Song
• Utilizing Children’s Literature Teacher Page
• Book List
Check out more Character Education & Social Skills units!
•Class Rules and Circle Time Rules
•Safety Drills Books and Routines (Earthquake Drill, Tornado Drill, & Intruder Drill)
• Lunch and Snack Time Routine
•Arrival and Dismissal Editable Routine
•Going to the Bathroom Book & Routine
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics. Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.