This unit will help children identify and name their emotions. The activities that are used in this unit will teach children about different emotions and how they affect the outcome of our feelings. Children will be encouraged to sort the faces with “Feeling Words”. The questions on feelings will prompt children to learn the concept of feelings. The “Feelings Cards” can be used to cheer others up. The cards can also be used as a dramatic play activity.
The 8 pages of this unit include the following:
• Sorting, sequencing facial expressions (Math skill activity).
• Tracing feeling words activity (happy, angry, sad, and glad).
• Cut out & laminate faces with different feelings.
• Match feeling words with pictures; can be use in a memory game.
• “Feelings Cards”, can be used in dramatic play.
• “Feelings Questions”- helps children identify different emotions, when they answer the questions. You can also cut out each of the questions and hang them up for others to see.
• Answers to each of the “Feelings” questions.
Credit due to: Misshehe