Help your students access vocabulary to describe a character's feelings as they read! This pack includes two double-sided bookmarks full of feeling vocabulary, as well as, simple directions to make the bookmarks. I have found that students often need support when trying to describe character feelings in a text. This tool is something my students keep in their book baggies and can easily access when discussing, reflecting or writing about their text. It can also be used when handling social struggles and for students who have trouble expressing their feelings.
* Each bookmark includes a side of positive feelings and a side of negative feelings.
* Bookmark one includes 16 positive and 16 negative feeling words with cute picture supports to help students who are developing their vocabulary.
* Bookmark two includes 32 positive and 30 negative feeling words. Most words are paired with synonyms on the same line.
* The product includes a 4 step how-to with photos, written in simple, kid-friendly language so that you can show it on a Smartboard and your students can make the bookmarks themselves!
* Laminate the bookmarks and use them over and over and over again for years to come.
Thank you so much for considering my product. I am always thankful for feedback. Please contact me with any questions!
Cover page background by Ashley Hughes.
Cover page art by Cara E. Taylor of Cara's Clips.
Facial expressions hand drawn by Hannah Stark