This Exploring Emotions pack is an all inclusive resource that focuses on the following emotions: happy, sad, angry, excited, silly, surprised, scared and worried and more!
Included in this pack:
- 16 X Emotion Posters COLOUR and BLACK and WHITE LINE ART (A5 size)
These posters include a coloured clipart picture of the 8 different emotions explored in this pack. Each poster is labelled with BOY and GIRL versions
- 14 X Feeling Cards COLOUR (hurt, proud, happy, disgusted, embarrassed, confused, scared, shocked, angry, tired, grumpy, shy, excited, interested)
- 1 X Feelings Chart COLOUR & BLACK and WHITE LINE ART (8 emotions with Boy and Girl pictures)
16 X Emotional Vocabulary Posters (8 X print font / 8 X Cursive font)
These posters include synonyms for each of the emotions explored in this pack. Increasing emotional literacy assists in developing students emotional intelligence and social skills.
- 8 X Feelings Cards
These cards can be used to guide your students to choose an appropriate way to show their feelings
- 10 X pages of: My Feelings Journal!
This journal/booklet is designed to provide students with an opportunity to identify what triggers/causes us to experience different emotions by sharing their thoughts and feelings.
- 8 X pages of: Draw The Things That Make You Feel... (there is a sheet for each of the emotions happy, sad, angry, excited, silly, surprised, scared and worried)
- 17 X pages of: This Is How I Look When I Feel... (boy and girl versions)
These pages require students to draw on eyes, nose, mouth and eyebrows to show different feelings. This assists in developing your students understanding of facial expressions.
18 X pages of: ‘We All Have Feelings Booklet’
This booklet is designed to develop students social skills by learning to identify the feelings of others. This can be a difficult skill for children as it requires observing behaviour, facial expressions and listening.
- 1 X ‘Funny Faces’ Game board COLOUR and BLACK and WHITE LINE ART
- 1 X ‘Feelings and word match’ Game
- 1 X ‘Find A Friend Who is Feeling...’ Activity sheet BLACK and WHITE LINE ART
- 6 X Reflecting On My Feelings Sheets (boy and girl versions)
Anger plan, How big is my anger? Volcano Anger scale
These self-reflecting tools assist students in reflecting on their feelings and ability to manage their emotions and behaviour attached to these emotions.
- Cut and Paste activity (eyes, mouth, noses to create a face)
- 15 X GRAPHIC ORGANISERS: KWL, Before and After, concept maps, diagrams, exploring with senses, Y-Chart, 3 2 1 Chart, Venn Diagrams and Cause and effect and I used to think but now I know!!!