Here is a fun way to review vocabulary words for our feelings and emotions. Each clue in the crossword is an emoticon - puzzlers must fill the name of the emotion that is being expressed. The worksheet comes in two versions: one with a word bank (good for beginners) and the other without (good for more advanced students).
The vocabulary words included are: Angry, Annoyed, Anxious, Bored, Cheerful, Disgusted, Embarrassed, Excited, Grumpy, Happy, Nervous, Proud, Sad, Scared, Silly, and Worried.
If you like this crossword, you might also like:
• Feelings and Emotions Word Search
• Emotions Word Wall
• Feelings and Emotions Bingo
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.