These feelings and emotions posters help teach kids about their feelings. I love that it is so comprehensive and has 30 feelings to choose from! So you can choose the emotions that best suit the levels of your students.
Included in this pack:
- 30 x Feelings posters featuring a water color design
- Set 1 (blue) - sad, bored, lonely, sorry, tired, sick
- Set 2 (green) - happy, calm, focused, curious, friendly, love
- Set 3 (yellow) - proud, confident, excited, restless, silly, surprised
- Set 4 (purple) - worried, confused, nervous, embarrassed, shy, scared
- Set 5 (red) - frustrated, jealous, disgusted, stressed, angry, overwhelmed
- Variations included - disappointed (sorry), anxious (worried), mad (angry) and sleepy (tired)
- 3 x Check in Posters "How Do You Feel Today?"
- 5 x Overview Feelings Posters (one per color set)
- Bonus flash cards (4 of the individual feelings posters per page)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.