- Feelings and Emotions BINGO is the most fun and popular of my social skills group activities! This Emotions BINGO game helps young students learn the vocabulary of a variety of feelings, and identify and visually match the emotions pictures held up by the 'caller', and the the name attached to that
- Feelings and Emotions BINGO aligned with the Dealing with Feelings Series!The DWF characters star in this more advanced Feelings Bingo game, with 25 graphics on each card. This Emotions BINGO game helps students learn the vocabulary of a variety of feelings, and identify and visually match the emot
- Feelings Visuals - Posters, Emotions Scales, Self-Regulation StrategiesIf you are a fan of the Dealing-With-Feelings series and / or are looking for Emotions Scales, visual prompts of Self-Regulation Strategies and Feelings vocabulary posters and cards that match the books!This product is also avail
- Identifying feelings and emotions visuals for kindergarten and early primary students!Feelings and emotions visuals for kindergarten and early primary students! Created for use independently or along with the Dealing-With-Feelings series, this feelings resource using Educlips Graphics includes:colo
- My kindergarten students loved acting out scenarios demonstrating various emotions using these fun, colorful (printed) puppets! The highlight was that they could easily change the facial expressions with the wipe of a cloth (or, in the updated option, turn of the roll).I made the color set by attach
- Feelings and Emotions activities, charts, storybook lessons, visuals and more!Teaching kids about emotions and identifying feelings, expressing and managing emotions? This bundle of feelings resources combines all Dealing-With-Feelings storybook lessons, visuals (feelings scales / thermometers, calm$58.25$40.00Save $18.25
Feelings posters, calming cards and strips, activities, printables and more bundle!
Many children benefit from visual support for communicating their feelings, emotions and needs. This collection of posters, emotions scales, calming cards, feelings activities, printables and more is based on strategies that have helped students and staff I have worked with in special education over many years. It is a work in progress, and created to compliment the Dealing With Feelings Series of storybook lessons.
Included in this bundle:
- Feelings & emotions visuals for kindergarten, early primary (Educlips Graphics)
- Feelings Visuals and Activities: posters, calming cards and strips, activities, printables and more (R. Brock KIA Graphics matching ClipArt to DWF stories)!
- Feelings BINGO K-1 (Educlips version - 9 images per card)
- Feelings Emotions BINGO 2-5 (DWF characters version - 25 images per card)
- Feelings and Emotions dramatic play puppets, craftivity and figures
- Feelings and Emotions Activities: Puppet craftivity
Sample Dealing-With-Feelings free!
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!)
- What Kind Classmates Do - picture book / posters promoting following the golden rule and basic school routines
- The Kissing Hand - FREE printable follow-ups to ease separation anxiety!
- Dealing With Feelings 2 pack: When I Feel Anxious (Boys and Girls)
- FREE! Remembrance Day / Veterans Day printable K-3!
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring girls!)
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring boys!)
- Visual Schedule, centers cards and more!
- What Happy Kids Do! A Growth Mindset Storybook Lesson
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Stories Collection included in New, up and coming best seller: The #DWF Social-Emotional EVERYTHING Bundle! (Best deal - all future #DWF TpT products will be added here!)
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year! (formerly The Reading Buddy Starter Pack!)
- The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
Please stop by my blog - That Fun Reading Teacher.com is having a makeover, but please put any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Feelings | identifying feelings and emotions | Self Regulation | feelings and emotions activities | Social Skills | feelings visuals | Life Skills | feelings activities | sadness | anger | frustration | anxiety | feelings resources | dealing with feelings | self-regulation | emotional regulation | feelings printables | feelings and emotions activities | Distance Learning