Flannel boards are a great tool in teaching visual literacy, narration, sequencing, and comprehension!
**See how we used the set by visiting my blog
This felt story set was inspired by the classic nursery rhyme, "Three Little Kittens" and includes the printable story set as well as some bonus activities for pre-K-2nd grade:
* mitten matching game
* rhyming words cut-and-glue activity sheet
* story map
* text-to-self connections writing project
* and cut-and-glue noun/verb/pronoun sorting activity sheet
This set comes in flattened PDF files and is for personal or single classroom use only.
After downloading and printing this felt story set, you can use the characters in a variety of ways, such as:
* Print on t-shirt transfer paper
, iron onto sheets of felt, cut out, and use on a flannel board
* Print on cardstock, laminate, cut out, and place a magnet on the back. Use on the fridge, magnet board, or metal cookie sheet. (TUTORIAL)
* Print on cardstock, laminate, and glue to popsicle sticks for stick puppets.
* Print on cardstock, laminate, place a piece of rough velcro on the back. Stick to a flannel board
* Use on a bulletin board or for classroom decor.
* Make a file folder game.