These festive task cards include 90 questions (3 per card) and may be used in a variety of ways either with or without the QR Codes. Students will add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions. Finding common denominators will be required and students will be working with mixed numerals.
Differentiate work by having students focus on specific skills such as subtraction with borrowing or multiplication of three numbers.
1. Addition without regrouping (12 questions)
2. Addition with regrouping (12 questions)
3. Subtraction without borrowing (6 questions)
4. Subtraction with borrowing (18 questions)
5. Multiplication (18 questions)
6. Division with proper and improper fractions (12 questions)
7. Division with mixed numerals (12 questions)
Both color and black-and-white copies are included in the download.
Answer keys are also included .