Festive Reindeer Challenge | PBL Resource Biomimicry Design Inspired by Nature
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This bundle contain ideas for engaging project-based learning for a whole year. These units focus on seasonal activities from spiders and reindeer to shells on the beach. There are lesson plans that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry and steam activities to inspire studenPrice $13.50Original Price $25.10Save $11.60
- This Christmas bundle contain ideas for engaging project based learning. Christmas and holiday resources perfect to inspire students to explore kindness and write poems full of festive spirit. There are lesson plans that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry and steam activitiesPrice $9.90Original Price $16.50Save $6.60
- This is a Science Bundle with both printable and digital formats. It includes everything you will need to have excellent and varied science and art activities available for your students. The aim is to ignite a love for question-asking and using biomimicry challenges in the classroom. Design inspirePrice $81.00Original Price $138.20Save $57.20
- Plan some Festive fun while teaching science and math as well as exploring gingerbreads and kindness. You and your students will enjoy using the materials in this generous Christmas Bundle that focuses on creativity and critical thinking skills. This bundle has 2 resources that have been specificallPrice $18.00Original Price $31.00Save $13.00
Your students will love using reindeer as inspiration to help Santa. This resource focuses on the study of reindeer and is packed full of activities to use in your class during the Festive Season or your "Reindeer/caribou Week". This is a lesson plan that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry and steam activities to inspire students to ask questions, study reindeer and use creative thinking to explore ideas. Biomimicry is based on the idea that students can take inspiration from nature when solving problems. Your students will enjoy this educational as well as engaging and fun approach to problem-solving.
This resource has been prepared so that your students can use it on digital devices. I have selected suitable slides for you, you need to insert text boxes and you can also add instructions for your students.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, thanks.
Please click the PREVIEW button above to get an idea of everything included.
This inspiring Reindeer package contains:
Introduction - Biomimicry
What we know and what we want to know
1. I love reindeer because. . .
2. Facts about the Reindeer.
3. Ask the snow hare questions about the Reindeer.
4. Ask the Reindeer questions
5. Festive Challenge Mind Map
6. Mind maps
7. Festive Challenge Help Santa
8. Best Reindeer Forward
9. Reindeer Challenge
10. Some interesting things that I have learned
11. Mind Mapping Ideas
12. Biomimicry Ideas
You may also like 12 Days of Christmas, Project Based Learning: Endangered Animals Challenge, NGSS
Leaving feedback when you purchase a resource earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, Follow Me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 72 hours they are posted.
Reviews of other Think Dive - Sparking Children's Thinkibility products:
Project based learning: Bats, STEAM, Biomimicry
"This product is absolutely the favorite one I have purchased all fall! I love the information that is provided about bats - just enough to intrigue and encourage higher level thinking. There are graphic organizers, worksheets, and subtle suggestions to help young learners perform at their best! And best of all, it stretches their creativity! Thanks for such an amazing resource!"
Project based learning: Mammals, Reptiles & Amphibians - STEAM, Biomimicry, NGSS
"Used this for a Kindergarten STEAM club unit and it was a hit!"
12 Days of Christmas, Project Based Learning: Endangered Animals Challenge, NGSS
"The depth and breadth of this resource blows me away. The students are going to absolutely love researching, investigating and creating."
Why am I qualified to write these biomimicry resources? I was a member of BEN - Biomimicry Education Network - and a curator of educational resources at BEN. I am the author of the book Biomimicry with Theo & Tuva: Nature spotting inspires wild ideas. In 2015, I completed a course in Biomimicry: A Sustainable Design Methodology at Minneapolis College of Art and Design. I took part in the Biomimicry Design Challenge in 2021.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.
#biomimicry #animals #nature #christmas #reindeer #steamchallenge #steam#stem #NGSS #sparkingchildrensthinkibility #thinkdive #asajomard #tpt #projectbasedlearning #digitalactivities