Feudal Japan:Interactive Notebook Graphic organizers on Medieval Japan
is a bundle of 12 flippable templates, template directions, and possible responses for notes on topics related to feudal Japan. Pictures of each notebook page, cover page and table of contents included.
In a 1:1 classroom? A digital version of this product for Google Drive is available here.
- Geography of Japan
- Feudal Japan – Introduction
- The Shogunate
- The Samurai and Bushido Code
- The Samurai Sword
- The Ninja
- Religion in Feudal Japan
- Daily Life
- Art and Poetry
- Noh and Kabuki Theatre
- Arrival of Europeans in Japan
- Medieval Europe vs. Medieval Japan
Ways to save:
- World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
Middle Ages Resources Include:
- The Middle Ages Heraldry Station Activity
- Middle Ages Gallery Walk Activity of the Medieval Guilds
- The Middle Ages Interactive Notebook Pages
- Feudal Japan Social Classes Gallery Walk Activity for Middle and High School
- Feudal Japan Interactive Notebook Graphic organizers on Medieval Japan
- The Middle Ages On the Silk Road Shadow Puppets from Indonesia Collaborative Activity
- On the Silk Road - a simulation in barter and Trade
- The Middle Ages Mapping Marco Polo's Journey on the Silk Road
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.