12 slide power point that covers:
- How geographic factors have effected the development of Japan
- The role Korea has played as cultural bridge between Japan & China
- The development & hierarchy of the Japanese Feudal System
- The major similarities and differences between Feudalism in Japan vs. feudalism in Europe
- The centralization of power by the Tokugawa Shogunate & isolation of Japan
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed & emphasized that frequently appear on NY State Global Regents Exams
- Maps to support geography related concepts
- Charts and diagrams to support understanding of the rigid feudal system and how it compares to feudalism in Europe
- Pictures and paintings to support a rich understanding of Japanese society and cultural achievements
- 4 "Check for Understanding" (ongoing assessment) slides utilizing questions from actual past Regents Exams
***Intended for use in Global History classrooms in preparation for the New York State Global Regents & Geography Exam***
!!!!!!!!Support materials available free upon request!!!!!!!
PLEASE Email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com once your purchase is complete and I will reply with support readings, activities, and assessments that I use with my classes attached. All support materials match up with the ppt. presentation to provide depth to your lessons!