Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in their learning. This activity introduces students to the hierarchy of social class in Feudal Japan. Students work in groups to go on a gallery walk, make notes about aspects of the Japanese social structure and conduct an initial analysis of the society in Medieval Japan. Skip the lecture and get students up and moving!
A great addition to your study of the Middle Ages
This detailed guide includes:
-Complete teacher’s guide for setting up gallery walk wit7 8 displays
-Student handouts including graphic organizer for gallery walk
-A complete list of materials
- Optional visual analysis activity
Gallery display topics:
Ways to Save
- World History Gallery Walks Bundle
- World History Middle School Resource Bundle
which includes my ENTIRE library of World History related products for middle school.
Middle Ages Resources Include:
- The Middle Ages Heraldry Station Activity
- Middle Ages Gallery Walk Activity of the Medieval Guilds
- The Middle Ages Interactive Notebook Pages
- Feudal Japan Social Classes Gallery Walk Activity for Middle and High School
- Feudal Japan Interactive Notebook Graphic organizers on Medieval Japan
- The Middle Ages On the Silk Road Shadow Puppets from Indonesia Collaborative Activity
- On the Silk Road - a simulation in barter and Trade
- The Middle Ages Mapping Marco Polo's Journey on the Silk Road
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.