Also included in
- This bundle combines two complete bundles including the Google Ready Medieval Europe or Feudal Europe bundle and the traditional classroom Medieval Europe or Feudal Europe printable resource bundle. It’s the only bundle that gives buyers access to a linked table of contents that has both Google Read$38.00$76.00Save $38.00
- What a great value! Buy in bulk and SAVE with hundreds of activities, notes, and Common Core lessons!!! This file bundle includes the entire year in Medieval World history curriculum, packed with rigor, versatility, and fun! We keep adding lessons, so this is a great way to keep things fresh! A comm$268.70$310.00Save $41.30
- This Mega bundle of the year in Medieval History curriculum combines 20 complete bundles including the Google Ready Medieval World History bundles and the traditional classroom Medieval World History printable resource bundles. Content areas include: Early Islamic Empires, Africa (Ghana, Mali and So$340.80$652.00Save $311.20
Our Medieval Europe complete unit is one of our most popular Medieval history lesson bundles. This resource bundle covers all of the bases with rigor, versatility, and fun! The thematic, key-concept-based unit comes with a scope and sequence complete with access to how-to videos for easy planning. This is a printable unit, downloaded via PDF files.
Check out the PREVIEW for a closer look!
The Medieval Europe unit has the same flow as all of our other Medieval history units, created to reduce anxiety for you and your students throughout the year! We know that students need structure and accountability to succeed so our units are taught with a common sequence, complete with mini-assessments along the way.
Here’s what’s included, organized in 8 sequenced subfolders:
This lesson is a great introduction and includes a summative activity. Students analyze visuals, primary source excerpts, and map to make predictions about the content they will learn about.
This bundle includes SEVEN geography lesson choices for both student-centered learning and direct instruction. Now it includes a geography quiz!
4. ⚡NOTES, READINGS, and GRAPHIC ORGANIZER SUBFOLDER-
Includes everything you need to teach the content via readings, activities, or direct instruction. Complete with a content quiz!
- This Medieval Europe close reading set includes an annotation guide, worksheet, and graphic organizer based on the big ideas of social science. Now includes a comprehension quiz and answer key!
- FEUDALISM IN EUROPE two-page outline , and . The graphic organizers for can be used interchangeably!
- Reading stations are organized by key concepts for social science and have a worksheet or folding graphic organizer option.
5. ⚡ACTIVITIES SUBFOLDER- Includes diverse, interactive, student-centered activities, worksheets, and close readings from which teachers can pick and choose based on personal style and class needs.
- The Crusades Game Board or Recruitment Poster Activity
- PowerPoint Driven Class Game!
- Popes and Kings: A Power Struggle
- Political Cartoon with Example for Popes and Kings
- My Feudal School: A Comparison of Your School to a Feudal Manor! This is a fun analysis and application activity.
- - Includes a worksheet and answer key
- -Close reading and fun comprehension game. Students read and compete in a displayed class game board. Winning students choose a fictitious destiny that is shared with the class!
- that fits perfectly with the notes provided with this unit!
- The Spanish Inquisition One Pager Notes and Bumper Sticker Activity
- - Includes graphic organizers and a Google Ready Magazine format.
- Complete with primary sources, graphing and fun interactive class activity!
- EngagingPrimary Source Analysis Activity with close reading, worksheet and an answer key!
- Charlemagne Common Core Tumbler Page
- 2 Primary Source Eyewitness Accounts of the Black Death with 2 Text Analysis Lesson Plans- Common Core!
- Feudalism Video Game Template extension activity worksheet
- extension activity worksheet
- Printable Feudal Lord Pinterest extension activity worksheet
- Students mingle about the room finding partners. When the music stops, students address essential learning questions together
- Doodle World History Summary Activity- Fun creative note-taking graphic organizer that allows students to detail the 6 key "big idea" concepts.
- -Close reading and claim, evidence, reasoning activity
- A New Struggle in Medieval Europe DBQ Activity or Assessment- Students analyze primary and secondary source documents and write an information Perfect Paragraph with writing guides included.
- Claim, Evidence, Reasoning Resource Pack
6.⚡– Students make inferences and predictions from the text, choose the best evidence to support a claim, cite sources, paraphrase and learn to write strong commentary in these daily skill-based mini-lessons and practice slides.
Includes 10 activities that work perfectly with interactive notebooks! Each unit comes with a key concepts introductions PowerPoint and graphic organizer, My World- Big Ideas Activity, Folding graphic Organizer, The Biggest Idea Unit Summary Activity, Big Idea Claim, Evidence, Reasoning Writing Guides, Linking the Big Ideas Analysis Activity, Key Concept Storyboard, Key Concepts Foldable Mini-Packet of Resources and a Key Concepts Field Report Summary Activity
8. ⚡STUDY GUIDES, KEY CONCEPT REVIEW, & TEST SUBFOLDER- Each unit comes with a study guide that has students pre-read and define important vocabulary and make meaning of text excerpts that they will also see on the skill-based test! This helps reduce test anxiety and while accomplishing the same skill-based reading comprehension goal.Check out the Students read excerpts, support claims with evidence!
This packet is not just a random selection of readings with unclear outcome expectations. Students will build a framework for future learning with concepts that will be repeated throughout their academic careers! Have a great unit!
The content in the bundle is organized with the key "big idea" Common Core concepts for Social Studies in mind. The concepts covered are:
• Government /Leadership
• Social Classes.
Through teaching with key concepts as a filter, students will become familiar with the crucial attributes that have enabled civilizations to prosper. A foundation of key “big idea” concepts will guide students and class instruction with a platform to think critically and make comparisons as young social scientists.
❤️❤️❤️SAVE BIG! Buy the entire year of Ancient History Lesson Plans in a discounted
This bundle is also available in a that works great in any internet-based or paperless class including Google Classroom! The digital version includes Google Forms assessments, interactive Google Slides digital activities that have pre-made text boxes, and Google Earth/Maps activities.
❤️❤️❤️We also have a bundle!
⇒ Be sure to FOLLOW us on:
✓ TPT to receive notifications of new products, sales, and notes to followers. Just click the “follow me” button.
✓Pinterest for creative classroom ideas, lessons, and more.
✓Instagram for laughs and to see products at use in the classroom.
✓Facebook for interesting articles, posts, & tips!
✓Twitter for random acts of teaching @instructomania
✓ Check out ourwebsite & blog
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own licenses. If you are a teacher, principal, or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. and Mrs. P-
All of our lessons are student and teacher-approved as we are both Middle School teachers that have used our Ancient, Medieval, and U.S. history lesson plans in the classroom! In the Ancient history and Medieval history curriculum, you will find lesson plans and activities that support inquiry-based learning through evidence-driven literacy and writing that aligns with Common Core. We are committed to student-centered Social Science lessons that teach students to analyze social studies content by using big idea-key concepts as a framework. Students use academic vocabulary, in highly engaging, fun history investigations, interactive Google-ready content, visually rich graphic organizer resources, and thematic assignments.