We are always adding new, fresh content! Check out the preview for a closer look!
This Feudal Europe activity, note and assessment bundle has a ton of Common Core options for instruction (both student centered and teacher driven), guided practice, extension and assessment!
Here's what you get:
I. MEDIEVAL EUROPE INTRODUCTION, GEOGRAPHY and VOCABULARY LESSON SETS
1. Brand New Medieval Europe Introduction Investigation with Primary Sources and Post Unit Reflection
2. Geography of Europe Physical Map Activity
3. Vocabulary set that includes an assignment, two review games and a content and academic vocabulary quiz in both PDF and WORD!
4. Daily Skill-Based Text Analysis Warm-Ups and Mini-Lessons
– Student make inferences and predictions from text, choose the best evidence to support a claim, cite sources, paraphrase and learn to write strong commentary in these daily skill-based mini-lessons and practice slides.
II. MEDIEVAL EUROPE NOTES, GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS, CLOSE READINGS & ACTIVITIES
1. Printable notes with great visuals and outlined information with fill in the blank graphic organizer.
2. Common Core Historical Snapshot Annotated Reading and Writing Activity
3. Feudal Europe PowerPoint including YouTube video links and check for understanding questions.
4. PowerPoint graphic organizer that can be also used with outlined notes as a worksheet.
5. Printable Feudal Lord Pinterest extension activity worksheet
6. Printable IPad graphic organizer extension activity worksheet
7. Feudalism Video Game Template extension activity worksheet
8. Black Death/Bubonic Plague PowerPoint
9. Bubonic Plague Animated Storyboard Activity
10. 2 Primary Source Eyewitness Accounts of the Black Death with 2 Text Analysis Lesson Plans- Common Core!
11. The Crusades PowerPoint
12. The Crusades One Pager Notes with Graphic Organizer (can go with or without the PowerPoint)
13. The Crusades Game Board or Recruitment Poster Activity
14. Popes and Kings: A Power Struggle PowerPoint
15. Political Cartoon with Example for Popes and Kings
16. Geography of Europe Quick Visual PowerPoint and Activity.
17. My Feudal School: A Comparison of Your School to a Feudal Manor!
18. Magna Carta Primary Source Common Core Analysis
19. The Spanish Inquisition One Pager Notes and Bumper Sticker Activity
20. Charlemagne Common Core Tumblr Page
21. Where in the World Scavenger Hunt for Europe
22. Key Concepts for Social Science review activity with matching and storyboard activities
23. Popes and Kings: A Primary Source Reading and Common Core Writing Comparison Activity
24. Brand New Feudal Europe Stations Reading activity- Includes 9 Reading stations and many activity options
25. Brand New completely cross curricular plague lesson with primary sources, graphing and fun interactive class activity!
26. Brand New Engaging Primary Source Analysis Activity!
II. MEDIEVAL EUROPE REVIEW and FUN GAMES
1. Review Jeopardy PowerPoint Driven Class Game!
2. Key Concepts Big Ideas Review with Big Ideas Powerpoint, Assessment oportunities and Interactive Notebook foldable
3. Two Vocabulary Review Games
III. MEDIEVAL EUROPE TESTS & ASSESSMENTS
1. Common Core Literacy and Writing Aligned Tests in both PDF and WORD! Easy to Modify
2. A New Struggle in Medieval Europe DBQ Activity or Assessment with many different options!
3. Vocabulary Quiz in both PDF and Word
Choose the method of instruction that fits best for your own style and class needs. Have a great unit!
♥♥♥SAVE BIG! Buy the entire year of Medieval History Lesson Plans in a discounted MEDIEVAL HISTORY MEGA BUNDLE
⇒ Be sure to FOLLOW us on:
TPT to receive notifications of new products, sales, and notes to followers. Just click the “follow me” button.
for creative classroom ideas, lessons, and more.
for laughs and to see products at use in the classroom.
for interesting articles, posts, & tips!
for random acts of teaching @instructomania
Check out our website & blog
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are a teacher, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. & Mrs. P:
World History includes both Ancient and Medieval history lesson plans and complete unit packets. In the Ancient history and Medieval history curriculum you will find lesson plans and activities that support inquiry-based learning through evidence-driven literacy and writing that aligns with Common Core. Our student-centered Social Science lessons teach students to analyze social studies content by using the key the concepts of geography, economy, achievements, religion, social classes and government. Students use academic vocabulary, in highly engaging, fun history investigations, interactive Google ready content, visually rich graphic organizer resources and thematic assignments.
US History includes content rich, primary source-driven United States history lessons and activities. Students use critical thinking, in our skill-based lessons that have student analyze historical documents, charts and primary resources. Our U.S. History units are also key concept based. Students analyze the growth and challenges faced by the United States through the use of the key concepts of federalism, republicanism government, diversity, territorial expansion, rights and liberties, labor systems and economy. A common theme throughout our lessons is that students support claims with evidence from secondary and primary source text.
Science lessons can be used in the middle and high school classrooms. Our science lessons are student centered and include lab activities, classroom activities, research projects. All of these science lessons are created to encourage student engagement support the Common Core and NGSS standards.
keywords: Instructomania, Pavlovich, World History Lesson Plans, World History grade 7, lesson plans, worksheets, medieval history, 7th grade history, projects, activities, printable, middle ages, middle school history, medieval Europe lesson plans, medieval Europe worksheets, medieval Europe graphic organizers, medieval Europe tests, medieval Europe geography, medieval Europe graphic organizers, medieval Europe lesson plans 7th grade, feudal Europe lesson plans, feudal Europe worksheets, feudal Europe graphic organizers, feudal Europe tests, feudal Europe geography, feudal Europe graphic organizers, feudal Europe lesson plans 7th grade,