Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.31 MB | 7+ pages
The following is a 2-day (75 minute period) lesson/worksheet on the early Middle Ages in Western Europe. This worksheet contains a variety of activities designed to promote critical thinking and class discussion.
Several topics discussed in this lesson include:
• Review of the causes of the fall of Rome
• Changes to European life due to the fall of Rome
• Feudalism – serfs, knights, lords
• Manor System (manorialism)
The activities utilized in this lesson include:
• Do now that appropriately sets up the lesson –
• Timeline analysis
• Changes to European life due to the fall of Rome – pair or small group work
• Secondary source readings
• Link to feudalism video provided
• Analysis of the Ten Commandments of Chivalry
• Creation of a modern code of chivalry
• Wrap it up
• Over 15 fact-based and critical thinking questions
• An enormous amount of discussion opportunities
• NEW! Lesson plan included with step by step teacher moves
• NEW! Answer key included!
This worksheet was created on a Word document so feel free to edit it to meet your specific needs. Please follow me to receive updates on newly uploaded products. Please rate this worksheet if you decide to purchase it. Thank you very much!